Search

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Charity Cricket Match

Last night I was the official photographer for the third year in a row for the Health Bank Cricket Challenge between Bendigo Bank and Bendigo Health that helps to raise funds for Asha.

This year the match was held at the QEO in Bendigo which made for some great opportunities. The photos below are only a small selection of what I took. It's not often that I include people in my photos so the selection I have in this post shows more of the atmosphere of the night with more emphasis on the whole picture using a lot of panoramic to capture this.

Bendigo Bank - Winners of the the night



I started the GoPro around 15min before play was to start but it was 30min late so the battery didn't last long enough to capture the end of the match and the transition between day and night. Luckily I had plenty of batteries for my still camera and got some great shots that can be viewed below.













This panoramic was taken only minutes before the match ended under an amazing sunset


No comments: